SUPPLY CHAIN CAPABILITIES
- Sourcing, selection, negotiation, and management
- Packaging and materials – bottles, pouches, cans, labels, corrugated, closures, etc.
- Raw ingredients – organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, kosher, fair trade, etc.
- Manufacturing and copacking – hot fill, HPP, UHT/ESL, cold-fill, retort, ascetic, dry blending, tubs, tablets, vials, etc.
- Project management – bottle/container design, new product launches, pilot production, etc.
- Processing selection and analysis
- Procurement spending optimization
- Private label sourcing
- Production management and on-site support
- Cost of goods analysis and cost optimization
- Forecasting and planning analysis
- Order processing, purchasing, and replenishment
- In house operations talent recruitment
- Inventory management
- Process improvement software implementation
- Production line integration
- Production conversions or line extensions
- 3PL provider selection, negotiation, and management
- Warehousing for finished goods and raw materials
- Logistics management
- Network strategy and optimization
D. Quality and Regulatory:
- Supplier quality audits
- Quality process development
- Regulator guidance and compliance
- HACCP plan design and implementation
- Sensory and stability testing